The candidate intends to apply for Gateway Examinations are informed that from Winter-2023 onward, the Gateway Examinations will be conducted through Remote Access only and no physical Examination mode will be available. It is advised to consult Examination Department PIPFA in case of any query in this regards on the WhatsApp No. +923160279744.
Steps to apply for Gateway Examination Registration & Exemptions.
- Make sure you are eligible for Gateway Examinations, as mentioned above.
- Go to Admission Portal
- Fill out your valid email address and CNIC/NICOP.
- Select Gateway Examinations and Click Next
- Fill out all your details, and Click Submit
- A screen will appear with three buttons 1. Fee Voucher 2. Admission Form 3. Exemption Form
- Download Fee Voucher, Admission Form and Exemption Form.
- Fee can be paid through Online Transfer to the following Bank Account Only:
Account Title: Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants
Bank Name: Faysal Bank
IBAN Account No: PK86FAYS0131007900226627
- After Payment MUST Sign the Fee Voucher, Admission Form and Exemption Form and send at email email@example.com along with the following COLORED scanned documents (one pdf file) in the below sequence:
- Signed Fee Voucher
- Screen shot/Proof of online fee submission
- Signed Admission Form
- Signed Exemption Form
- TWO Passport Size Photographs (one attested on front)
- Attested CNIC/NICOP (Front and Back)
- Attested copy of Passport (only for overseas candidates)
- Attested Matric and Intermediate Certificates (Mandatory)
- Attested CAF/Inter/Module-D passed Certificate (for ICAP Students only)
- Attested ML passed Certificate + Business Taxation (SL) (for ICMAP Students only)
- The Subject of the email should be Admission to Gateway Examinations.
- Registration confirmation will be send as soon as the process is completed.
- After registration confirmation you will be able to access PIPFA Student Login
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Nazar Mohammad Ranjha - FPFA
Director General Audit (Sindh), Pakistan
If you are trying to find an institution that is providing the best training in Public Financial Management then go to PIPFA without any hesitation. This is the most authentic, reliable and genuine organization equipping the graduates with applied accounting and auditing techniques. The best part of PIPFA is that it adds in one’s skillset as well as helps in career progression. Pakistan’s most professional financial management organizations like Auditor General of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts and Military Accountant General are on its partners’ list. PIPFA has broadened its horizon by expanding its services to different provincial governments, federal government and international partners like CIPFA. I hope that PIPFA will continue in its excellent job of producing public financial managers that are serving the nation by providing their product in the form of financial and audit reports to national and provincial legislatures
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Adnan Abdul Ghaffar – FPFA
Company Secretary & Tax Head, Amreli Steels Limited
PIPFA education has enriched me professionally and enhanced qualities needed to deal with a variety of challenges in today’s corporate life. This qualification opens new horizon of opportunities with high standards amidst strong core values. Strongly recommended for better career growth and professional development.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.