- The minimum qualification required for registration in PIPFA’s course is:
- Intermediate, A Level, CAT.
- Diploma in any Discipline from a recognized Education Board or equivalent Foreign Qualification.
- Students awaiting results of Intermediate or equivalent Examinations, are eligible for Provisional Admission.
- Government Employees nominated by the respective Offices or Departments (Public Sector) by competent Authorities.
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree holders in various disciplines.
- Partly qualified from ICAP, ICMA.
- The students are registered throughout the year.
- The verification of students who are being registered on minimum qualification i.e. Intermediate, may be made from web based information or directly from the relevant Board at the time of registration.
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire
To make an informed career decision, self-assessment questionnaire is designed for the students to check and analyze their capabilities and assist accordingly.
Students scoring below mentioned percentages in each category will be required to appear and pass Pre – Entry Proficiency Test (PPT):
- Students from Annual system i.e. Intermediate, Bachelors and Masters having less than 45% marks.
- Students from Semester system i.e. Bachelors and Masters having less than 2.0 GPA or 55% marks respectively.
- Students from A-Level with less than two passes in Grade ‘C’
Note 1: Candidates of Intermediate/Graduation/ ‘A’ level are allowed to appear in PPT on result awaiting basis.
Note 2: Candidates who have obtained Degree/Certificate from foreign University/Institute will have to verify from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC)
Note 3: Registration with the Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIPFA) and admission to the registered Approved Centers will be subject to production of relevant marks sheet / certificate
|Sessions||Admission Start Date||Admission Deadline||Last Date with 100% late fee||Last Date with 200% late fee||Last Date with 300%late fee|
|Summer||15th October||05th January||06 to 12 th January||13 th to 19 th January||20 th to 26 th January|
|Winter||15th April||05th July||06th to 12th July||13th to 19th July||20th to 26th July|
PIPFA encourages students to complete all four Levels in their logical sequence. However, students are allowed to take Admission and Examination on paper to paper basis according to the Syllabus.
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Nazar Mohammad Ranjha - FPFA
Director General Audit (Sindh), Pakistan
If you are trying to find an institution that is providing the best training in Public Financial Management then go to PIPFA without any hesitation. This is the most authentic, reliable and genuine organization equipping the graduates with applied accounting and auditing techniques. The best part of PIPFA is that it adds in one’s skillset as well as helps in career progression. Pakistan’s most professional financial management organizations like Auditor General of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts and Military Accountant General are on its partners’ list. PIPFA has broadened its horizon by expanding its services to different provincial governments, federal government and international partners like CIPFA. I hope that PIPFA will continue in its excellent job of producing public financial managers that are serving the nation by providing their product in the form of financial and audit reports to national and provincial legislatures
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Adnan Abdul Ghaffar – FPFA
Company Secretary & Tax Head, Amreli Steels Limited
PIPFA education has enriched me professionally and enhanced qualities needed to deal with a variety of challenges in today’s corporate life. This qualification opens new horizon of opportunities with high standards amidst strong core values. Strongly recommended for better career growth and professional development.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.