CCPT Challenge Exam
CCPT Challenge Examinations (CE) is introduced for the students who are not having the facility of PIPFA approved center in their city and are required to complete this mandatory training. However, students may complete their training from any approved ICAP RAETs, ICMA Pakistan Regional Campuses or W4/3 category universities or on self-preparation.
- CCPT CE option will also be available in those cities where the facility of PIPFA training is available.
- The students can opt the CCPT CE in lieu of CCPT Training from any approved center. If a student believes he/she does not need CCPT Training, he/she can appear in the CCPT CE on self-preparation basis.
- CCPT Challenge Examinations (CE) will be open for all Corporate and Public Sectors students. However, Public Sector Students will be required to complete SAP/ACL Training to complete the Public Sector CCPT Syllabus requirements.
- CCPT CE will be conducted in the PIPFA approved CBE Centers OR at any PIPFA Office.
- CCPT CE will be available on quarterly basis as per schedule.
- The duration of CCPT CE will be 2 hours and will be conducted online as per format of CBE.
- The CCPT CE will comprise practical implication of MS Word, MS Excel & Financial Modeling, MS PowerPoint, MS Access and MCQ testing for Internet and ERP.
- The Result of CCPT CE will be intimated through a letter to students on passing the CE along with certificate.
- The CCPT CE Fee for first time appearance will be Rs. 5,000/-. Fees for re-appearing in any case will be Rs. 2,500 .
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Nazar Mohammad Ranjha - FPFA
Director General Audit (Sindh), Pakistan
If you are trying to find an institution that is providing the best training in Public Financial Management then go to PIPFA without any hesitation. This is the most authentic, reliable and genuine organization equipping the graduates with applied accounting and auditing techniques. The best part of PIPFA is that it adds in one’s skillset as well as helps in career progression. Pakistan’s most professional financial management organizations like Auditor General of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts and Military Accountant General are on its partners’ list. PIPFA has broadened its horizon by expanding its services to different provincial governments, federal government and international partners like CIPFA. I hope that PIPFA will continue in its excellent job of producing public financial managers that are serving the nation by providing their product in the form of financial and audit reports to national and provincial legislatures
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Adnan Abdul Ghaffar – FPFA
Company Secretary & Tax Head, Amreli Steels Limited
PIPFA education has enriched me professionally and enhanced qualities needed to deal with a variety of challenges in today’s corporate life. This qualification opens new horizon of opportunities with high standards amidst strong core values. Strongly recommended for better career growth and professional development.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.