Communication of Examination Results
- The result of the examination in the form of a Result Card is communicated to each candidate’s student login.
- The original Result Cards will be issued on request of student or payment of prescribed fee regarding result will be entertained within one month of the declaration of result of a session.
- After expiry of one-month period no queries will be entertained regarding the result.
The passing percentage in the examination in each subject of all the levels is 50%.
Publication of Result
The list of successful students of each level examination is published on PIPFA‘s official website. Click here for previous results.
Failure of Candidates
- Candidates, who have failed to qualify an examination, may reappear in any subsequent examination of the Institute.
- The Institute does not enter into any correspondence with students as to the reasons of failure. However, re-totaling of examinees’ answer scripts shall be allowed on payment of Rs. 10,000/- per subject (refundable if the claim found genuine). The re-totaling process also includes checking of unmarked portion, if any. The Re-totaling does not involve the Re-checking of answer script/extra sheet. The answer scripts/extra sheets will not be shown to the candidate as a matter of policy.
Examination Result Code
The students will be communicated about their level of performance in their appearing paper through grading system in their Result Cards.
|D||30-49 - Fail|
|E||Below 30 – Bad Failure|
Following codes are used to intimate the status of an examinee in Result Card;
|Ex||Exemption granted on the basis of other qualifications|
|Qualified||Passed all PIPFA Course of Studies|
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Nazar Mohammad Ranjha - FPFA
Director General Audit (Sindh), Pakistan
If you are trying to find an institution that is providing the best training in Public Financial Management then go to PIPFA without any hesitation. This is the most authentic, reliable and genuine organization equipping the graduates with applied accounting and auditing techniques. The best part of PIPFA is that it adds in one’s skillset as well as helps in career progression. Pakistan’s most professional financial management organizations like Auditor General of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts and Military Accountant General are on its partners’ list. PIPFA has broadened its horizon by expanding its services to different provincial governments, federal government and international partners like CIPFA. I hope that PIPFA will continue in its excellent job of producing public financial managers that are serving the nation by providing their product in the form of financial and audit reports to national and provincial legislatures
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Adnan Abdul Ghaffar – FPFA
Company Secretary & Tax Head, Amreli Steels Limited
PIPFA education has enriched me professionally and enhanced qualities needed to deal with a variety of challenges in today’s corporate life. This qualification opens new horizon of opportunities with high standards amidst strong core values. Strongly recommended for better career growth and professional development.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.