Eligibility for Admissions
- Students qualified Intermediate, A-Levels, Diploma in Business Administration (DBA), CAT or any other qualification equivalent to intermediate can take admission in PIPFA.
- In case of public sector trainees they must be nominated by the competent authorities of the Government of Pakistan.
- Students have to study four levels (Level-1 to Level-4) to pass all examinations of PIPFA.
- Paid the prescribed Registration Fee.
Paid the prescribed Annual Subscription.
After getting registration at PIPFA, a Registration Card is issued to each registered student.
- Bachelors or Masters’ Degree holders in any discipline of any Board/University or degree awarding institute recognized by the Government of Pakistan are entitled for exemptions.
- After passing the entire examinations one must have minimum two years relevant working experience to get the membership of the Institute. Thus the total period required to be fully fledged accounts professional after Intermediate is four and half years as compared to B.Com qualified individuals who study for two years after intermediate and are not considered being accountants.
The procedure for registration/admissions, is as follows:
- Admission Application Form must be filled online. Click Here for Online Registration: http://admissions.pipfa.org.pk
- Applicant will deposit the Application Fee in the designated Bank. Fee is non-refundable/adjustable.
- Upon payment of the Registration Fee, the applicant will print and submit his/her registration form along with paid fee Challan to PIPFA Office located in Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore and Faisalabad or PIPFA approved centers.
Registration Cancellation / Suspension
- A student of the institute shall be deemed to be guilty of misconduct, and will face cancellation/suspension of registration, if he/she:
- Fails to comply with the rules and regulations of the Institute
- Fails to supply correct information to the Institute
- Fails to comply with any of the directives issued by the Management of the Institute
- Involves himself/herself in such activities which cause damage to the image of the Institute
- Uses unfair means in an Examination
- Found indulged in under-hand dealing with any official or officials of the Institute
- In case of any misconduct or breach of any regulation by a registered student, the BOG may, if satisfied after such investigation as it may deem necessary and after giving an opportunity of being heard, suspend or cancel the registration of the student.
- Registration of a student shall be cancelled and all fee paid shall be forfeited if educational documents are found fake at any later stage.
- Registration of a student, who does not pay the annual subscription within six months from the date it falls due, i.e. 1st July of every year is liable to be cancelled.
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Nazar Mohammad Ranjha - FPFA
Director General Audit (Sindh), Pakistan
If you are trying to find an institution that is providing the best training in Public Financial Management then go to PIPFA without any hesitation. This is the most authentic, reliable and genuine organization equipping the graduates with applied accounting and auditing techniques. The best part of PIPFA is that it adds in one’s skillset as well as helps in career progression. Pakistan’s most professional financial management organizations like Auditor General of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts and Military Accountant General are on its partners’ list. PIPFA has broadened its horizon by expanding its services to different provincial governments, federal government and international partners like CIPFA. I hope that PIPFA will continue in its excellent job of producing public financial managers that are serving the nation by providing their product in the form of financial and audit reports to national and provincial legislatures
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Adnan Abdul Ghaffar – FPFA
Company Secretary & Tax Head, Amreli Steels Limited
PIPFA education has enriched me professionally and enhanced qualities needed to deal with a variety of challenges in today’s corporate life. This qualification opens new horizon of opportunities with high standards amidst strong core values. Strongly recommended for better career growth and professional development.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.