Policies & Procedure
Examination Application Submission
- Examinations are conducted twice a year in the months of May and November.
- Examination Applications are to be submitted by the candidates through prescribed online procedure are mentioned below, from 18th of February to 8th of March for the May Examination and from 18th of August to 8th of September for the November Examination. Applications comprising complete details must reach the Head Office/Regional Office of the Institute on prescribed dates. Applications for examination are to be accepted only if all the requirements, including payment of all dues have been met.
- For submitting online examination form students can access it only through PIPFA student login, available at PIPFA official website or by accessing the link students.pipfa.org.pk. Any procedure opted otherwise will render the exam form submission void.
- Exam Forms are required to be filled by the Examinee himself/herself at his/her own Login Area on Student login at PIPFA website.
- Examinee must ensure that the fee being paid is as per the submission schedule of Examination Form. Exam Forms with partial fee will be rejected.
- Manually filled/altered Examination Forms will be rejected.
- Filling online examination form shall not be considered as submitted; unless a signed printout of the online Examination Forms is submitted at any PIPFA office along with the paid fee voucher and other required documents.
- Students are allowed to appear in only one sector (Corporate or Public Sector) examinations at a time, after paying outstanding dues, including annual subscription along with examination fee.
- Fee paid is not transferable nor refundable.
- In case of a public holiday on the last date of submission, the payment will be accepted on the first working day after the holiday. No examination form will be accepted after due date.
- Admit cards will be made available at least 15 days before the start of exam.
- Candidates are advised to provide complete mailing address on the online examination form to ensure timely delivery of Certificates, etc. Examination Application Form which do not meet these requirements may be rejected.
- The examination center is restricted by minimum of 30 students, registered for the purpose of appearing in the examination, otherwise student will be advised to appear at the nearest examination center.
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Nazar Mohammad Ranjha - FPFA
Director General Audit (Sindh), Pakistan
If you are trying to find an institution that is providing the best training in Public Financial Management then go to PIPFA without any hesitation. This is the most authentic, reliable and genuine organization equipping the graduates with applied accounting and auditing techniques. The best part of PIPFA is that it adds in one’s skillset as well as helps in career progression. Pakistan’s most professional financial management organizations like Auditor General of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts and Military Accountant General are on its partners’ list. PIPFA has broadened its horizon by expanding its services to different provincial governments, federal government and international partners like CIPFA. I hope that PIPFA will continue in its excellent job of producing public financial managers that are serving the nation by providing their product in the form of financial and audit reports to national and provincial legislatures
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Adnan Abdul Ghaffar – FPFA
Company Secretary & Tax Head, Amreli Steels Limited
PIPFA education has enriched me professionally and enhanced qualities needed to deal with a variety of challenges in today’s corporate life. This qualification opens new horizon of opportunities with high standards amidst strong core values. Strongly recommended for better career growth and professional development.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.