Every member is required to:
- Complete at least 120 hours or equivalent learning units of relevant professional development activity in each rolling three year period, of which 60 hours or equivalent learning units should be verifiable.
- Complete at least 20 hours or equivalent learning units in each year.
- Track and measure learning activities to meet the above requirements.
Explanation: “Rolling Periods” under this policy will be periods of three year each, of which first commences from July 1, 2017:
- For those who are members as on June 30, 2017 the first rolling period starts on July 1, 2017 and completes on June 30, 2020.
- On 1st July, 2017 the short fall in the CPD account maintained at the Institute shall be deemed zero.
- The excess hours as at June 30, 2017 shall be carried forward to the rolling period commencing on 1st July, 2017.
- For all other members, proportionate rolling period will commence on first day of the month following the date of admission of a member and will complete on its scheduled date explained in this paragraph. The CPD requirement will be prorated on the basis of 120 hours for three year period.
- The excess of CPD hours of one year may be carried forward to the next year within a rolling period only. At the end of a rolling period the excess hours shall be nullified, however, the members will be required to complete their shortfall hours to avoid any sanctions, as prescribed by the BOG.
Testimonials and Feedback
What People Say About Us
Mr. Nazar Mohammad Ranjha - FPFA
Director General Audit (Sindh), Pakistan
If you are trying to find an institution that is providing the best training in Public Financial Management then go to PIPFA without any hesitation. This is the most authentic, reliable and genuine organization equipping the graduates with applied accounting and auditing techniques. The best part of PIPFA is that it adds in one’s skillset as well as helps in career progression. Pakistan’s most professional financial management organizations like Auditor General of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts and Military Accountant General are on its partners’ list. PIPFA has broadened its horizon by expanding its services to different provincial governments, federal government and international partners like CIPFA. I hope that PIPFA will continue in its excellent job of producing public financial managers that are serving the nation by providing their product in the form of financial and audit reports to national and provincial legislatures
Mr. Usman Ahsan FPFA, FCA
CFO, Anjum Textiles, Pakistan
PIPFA is a qualification that has not only inferred on me a professional identity, but also provided with a wonderful opportunity to excel my career. The in-depth technical knowledge being imparted by this accounting body is nothing short of global standard. I feel privileged to be part of this auspecious Institute which has a value driven CPD program for its members.
Mr. Adnan Abdul Ghaffar – FPFA
Company Secretary & Tax Head, Amreli Steels Limited
PIPFA education has enriched me professionally and enhanced qualities needed to deal with a variety of challenges in today’s corporate life. This qualification opens new horizon of opportunities with high standards amidst strong core values. Strongly recommended for better career growth and professional development.
Mr. Muhammad Hamza APFA
Assistant Manager Large & Complex Audits - Deloitte UK
PIPFA is a great stepping stone for those who are considering a serious career in public finance. Multiple MOUs with international and local bodies also do open multiple avenues into the other fields of finance as well.