Fellow Public Finance Accountant - FPFA
- At least five years standing as an APFA or,
- Fellow membership of ICAP or ICMA Pakistan.
- IDC Officers of Department of Auditor General of Pakistan (belonging to Audit & Accounts Service) who have passed FPO Examination of Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
Membership as Fellow Public Finance Accountant - FPFA:
- Prescribed Application Form duly filled in and signed.
- Two passport size photographs with name written on the reverse - one affixed on the Form the other attached.
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Attested Copies of educational certificates from Secondary School (Matric) onwards.
- Attested Copy of ICAP/ICMAP Membership Certificate.
- Copies of experience certificates.
- Latest C.V.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 7,400 (Rs. 5,500 being Admission Fee and Rs. 1,700 being Annual Subscription for one year and Rs. 200 for PIPFA Journal Subscription fee) in favour of PIPFA drawn on any bank branch at Karachi.