Fellow Public Finance Accountant - FPFA
- At least five years standing as an APFA or,
- Fellow membership of ICAP or ICMA Pakistan.
- IDC Officers of Department of Auditor General of Pakistan (belonging to Audit & Accounts Service) who have passed FPO Examination of Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).
Membership as Fellow Public Finance Accountant - FPFA:
- Prescribed Application Form duly filled in and signed.
- Two passport size photographs with name written on the reverse - one affixed on the Form the other attached.
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Attested Copies of educational certificates from Secondary School (Matric) onwards.
- Attested Copy of ICAP/ICMAP Membership Certificate.
- Copies of experience certificates.
- Latest C.V.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 7,200 (Rs. 5,500 being Admission Fee and Rs. 1,700 being Annual Subscription for one year) in favour of PIPFA drawn on any bank branch at Karachi.