Associate Public Finance Accountant - APFA
- Passed all the examinations of PIPFA.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or Qualified Cost & Management Accountant.
- Passed ICAP PE-I or Module-E
- Passed ICMA Pakistan's Up to Professional III or Up to Stage/Semester-5
- Qualified SAS Examination of Department of Auditor General of Pakistan or equivalent examinations.
- Member of IFAC full member body (on reciprocal basis) as approved by PIPFA Board.
Two years relevant/practical experience is mandatory for Membership, applicants who do not possess experience ‘Affiliate’ status would be granted.
Membership as Associate Public Finance Accountant - APFA:
- Prescribed Application Form duly filled in and signed.
- Two passport size photographs with name written on the reverse - one affixed on the Form the other attached.
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Attested copies of educational certificates from Secondary School (Matric) onwards.
- Attested copies of the qualification based on which membership is applied.
- Copies of experience certificates.
- Latest C.V.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 4,800 (Rs. 3,500 being Admission Fee and Rs. 1,300 being Annual Subscription for one year) in favour of PIPFA drawn on any bank branch at Karachi.
Membership from APFA to FPFA
- Application on plain paper addressed to Executive Director, PIPFA, for elevation from APFA to FPFA on completion of five years as APFA.
- Latest C.V.
- Demand Draft of Rs. 500 for Elevation from Associate to Fellow of the Institute.